Launched in 2019 as a geotechncial advisory firm using pioneering data sharing and reporting platforms, GeoReports aspires to be a trusted vehicle for consulting and database powered reporting services.
What We Do
- Deliver subsurface information using smart technology to enable users to ‘know their site’
- Provide quick and convenient webmap tools to identify and download site-specific data
- Offer high value, site specific reports so data users can make cost-effective and informed investment decisions
- Allow data providers to upload and share information commercialise otherwise redundant data
- Host private geospatial datasets for secure internal use
- Lower investigation, planning, design and construction costs and offer significant return on investment and risk mitigation
- Provide future-ready datasets for the digital engineering economy
- Operate as an industry-respected partner providing quick and accurate, high quality information
GeoReports is an innovative and scalable business platform and welcomes enquires from collaborators and partners looking to work with GeoReports expanding into:
- Enhanced management of in-house datasets
- Broader Geographies (New Zealand, Asia and beyond)
- Serving of BIM compatible native datasets and files
- Add on services including data mining, artificial intelligence and machine learning to extract additional dataset value for data-providing clients
Contact email@example.com to explore ideas.