Recently, GeoReports proudly sponsored and participated in the 2019 Digital Engineering Summit in Sydney where over 150 innovative thought leaders gathered to share solutions on how digital engineering drives value by reducing risk and improving project efficiency.
Dozens of attendees including contractors, consultants and government agencies stopped by to meet us at the GeoReports stand and familiarised themselves with our searchable and downloadable geo-environmental datasets. There was also interest in our GeoDesktop Site Intelligence Reports which provide quick, low cost due diligence assessment of geo-environmental site factors based on published and bespoke mapping data and previous nearby site investigations.
Speaking organisations showcased impressive digital engineering insights outlined below:
GeoReports works with leading organisations like these to provide quick and efficient data solutions to help manage and organise geo-environmental data and provide geo-spatial site intelligence for property acquisition and project developments.
Contact us if you are interested in the following:
- Driving value from your existing high value subsurface and geospatial datasets by consolidating this information in one platform to provide online and easy access to approved staff and project stakeholders
- Reducing cost of additional investigations by more effective and sustainable re-use of existing site investigation information.
- Reducing time delay and construction project risk by de-risking unforeseen ground conditions.
- Providing access to our growing database of licensed information to provide insights including soil, rock and groundwater conditions and potential contamination risks.
- Providing access to reporting tools to provide quick low-cost due diligence assessment of known geotechnical and environmental conditions and risk indicators which may impact the costs and risks of site use, acquisition or development.