GeoReports provides award winning geotechnical and digital engineering services at sites across Australia.
Geo investigations & reports
GeoReports provides geotechnical services for clients seeking investigation reports, testing services, design and engineering advice including expert witness and legal advisory services.
- Chartered, professional Engineers with over 25 years experience
- Investigations and testing for most areas in NSW
- Reports and advice for DA approvals, concept/detailed design, forensic assessments
- Ground engineering, design and analysis (foundations, piles, anchors, retaining structures)
- Construction stage inspections, monitoring, site services
- Contact Us for a quote or to discuss your needs
Find information at your site
GeoSearch provides access to searchable geo-environmental data points (such as borehole and groundwater logs) which are available for immediate download via our simple webmap.
- Obtain point and mapping data for ground conditions at your site
- Find and download appropriately licenced historical site investigation reports
- Get site data coverage to reduce uncertainty and lower additional investigation costs
- Convenient, centralised access to a growing database of scanned boreholes, well records and other subsurface data layers
- Platform contains a mix of free information and pay-as-you-go downloads
Desktop Reports in 48 Hours
GeoDesktop Reports are quick and low cost, basic site reports using published and unpublished geo-environmental datasets.
- Quick, low cost site intelligence from $495 exc GST
- Includes search of up to 25 data sources in one PDF report, emailed in 48-72hrs
- Reviewed by experienced and geoscience practitioners
- Includes a site-specific risk profile
- Suits many pre-approval planning requirements
- See a sample of the GeoDesktop Standard Report HERE