Launched in 2019 as a specialist geotechnical firm using pioneering data sharing and reporting platforms, GeoReports is an award-winning geo-science engineering firm providing site-specific insights about ground conditions across Australia. We aspire to be a trusted industry advisor using cutting edge geotechnical data searching and technology-driven reporting services supported by investigation, design and construction advisory capabililties.
Our smart geospatial platform uses a growing database of licensed information to provide site knowledge including soil, rock and groundwater conditions and potential contamination risks. By providing low cost underground information, the platform lowers investigation costs, reduces risk/cost/delay due to unforeseen ground conditions and realises planning, design and construction savings.
What We Do…..
- Deliver subsurface information using smart technology to enable users to ‘know their site’
- Provide quick and convenient webmap tools to identify and download site-specific data
- Offer high value, site-specific GroundCheck reports empowering clients make rapid, cost-effective and informed investment decisions
- Lower investigation, planning, design and construction costs and offer significant return on investment and risk mitigation
- Provide future-ready datasets, data feeds and custom webmaps for the digital engineering economy
- Operate as an industry-respected partner providing quick and accurate, high quality information
- Support our clients with geotechnical consulting services covering investigation, design, construction and expert advisory services.
GeoReports is a first-to-market digital engineering product in Australia which creates value by sharing and re-using high-value geo-environmental data. The business is aligned with the future digital economy, recognising the broader benefits and value potential of shared/open data.
GeoReports is an innovative and scalable business platform and welcomes enquires from collaborators and partners looking to work with GeoReports expanding into:
- Enhanced management of in-house datasets
- GIS powered reporting with nation-wide coverage
- Broader geographies (New Zealand, Asia and beyond)
- Serving of BIM compatible native datasets and files
- Add on services including data mining, artificial intelligence and machine learning to extract additional dataset value for data-rich organisations
- Geotechncial design on complex engineering projects
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore ideas.